Photo © Tim Hill, www.timhill.co.uk
I like this photo because of the rich colours and the composition making the food look really sophisticated.
Photo © Simon Smith, www.simonsmithfoodphotography.co.uk
I have chosen this photo because of the freezing of motion with the syrup (or whatever that is) dribbling down the sides it’s almost like a TV advert.
From: http://www.marketmanila.com/archives/marketman-flunks-food-styling-
I have chosen this image because the plate isn’t overloaded so you can see exactly what is there. I also like the presence of the knife and fork giving this the family meal feel.
Image © Michael Land
I have chosen this photo because it looks like an ordinary meal that has had a lemon placed on top and some sort of dip positioned to the side, I think the photographer knows exactly what to add and that’s basically why I like it.
© David Loftus (from the Jamie Oliver website)
I like the angle that the photographer has chosen for taking this image, the three different bowls are positioned nicely and all of the space is filled without taking the attention away from the food.
© Jean Cazals
I like the colours, the green splits up the image nicely and that the photographer has chosen to take a close up shot.
The Conclusion
These photos have really helped me in thinking of more ideas and opening me up to new possibilities in how I can approach taking photos of food. I would usually use a plain white background but after seeing the first image I might reconsider this. I like the idea of food close ups but I think this will only work if the colour schemes are right.
All Images in the post are screenshots from different websites the copyright owners are written on each screenshot.
No comments:
Post a Comment