So here are my favourite four images taken in the studio last Thursday, it's the first time I have ever used that sort of equipment so I'm happy with the results.
We had the studio lighting on constant to experiment with what sort of shadows and effects we could achieve by moving the lights into different positions.
As this was the first time I have ever been in a studio environment I noticed a couple of things that I might need to work on later:
The shutter speed on my camera was low so the slightest movement was captured spoiling many of my photos, I tried to fix this by increasing the ISO on my camera but it was still quite slow.
My second problem was focusing on what I was taking a photo of but I think after more practise in the studio this should improve.
All images © Michael Addison
No comments:
Post a Comment