The Feed
023
001
Resting
The Bee
In Flight
Here are some more photos that I've taken over the holiday. They were not taken in any planned shoots mainly because if you keep looking you might miss what's right in front of your eyes, after all nature is all around us and doesn't perform for the camera.
Since my last post I have been taking my camera everywhere to prevent missing anything that might happen.
I've been pretty much using the same settings and just working on everything that I have said in previous posts.
I have experimented with slower shutter speeds to capture an animal's movement but the only successful example of this is the photo "In Flight" with a small amount of movement on the wings, capturing movement in a photo is my weak point in photography so I need to practice with this more.
I have tried to keep editing to a minimum but I do find the basic tools like crop, brightness and contrast very useful for producing better images.
No comments:
Post a Comment